24 Month / 24,000 Mile Nationwide Warranty Program**
Brakes and Beyond is a TECHNET PROFESSIONAL AUTO SERVICE.® Most services and repairs performed by Brakes and Beyond are covered by a worry-free driving nationwide warranty program. Our worry-free driving warranty program reaches across North America when you need it most, providing vehicle protection on qualifying service and repairs. There are over 5,300 auto care providers in the network nationwide, and each is committed to TECHNET standards and to providing a successful and pleasant automotive service experience should a warranty need arise.
Below is an overview of the warranty program coverage provided.
Our warranty program covers most parts and labor for 24 months or 24,000 miles / 40,000 kilometers, whichever comes first.
- What repairs and services are covered*:
- Air conditioning, heating, & climate control systems
- Engine cooling systems
- Engine performance, drivability, services and repair.
- Emission control system.
- Fuel systems.
- Electronic engine management system and other on-board computer systems, (engine, body, brake and suspension computers), cruise control systems.
- Brake system.
- Starting and charging systems.
- Electrical systems.
- Exhaust system.
- Ignition system.
- Steering/suspension systems, wheel bearings, CV joints/U-joints, half-shafts, and drive shafts.
- Other minor repairs.
- What repairs and services are excluded from this warranty*:
- Engine: internal repairs or replacement of internal components, or replacement of the engine assembly.
- Transmissions and transaxles.
- Drive axle and differential assembly.
- Auto body, paint, molding repairs
- Commercial use vehicles with load carrying capacity over 1.5 tons.
- Farm and/or ranch use vehicles, and vehicles used primarily off-road.
- Tires and Batteries (Batteries are covered by a different warranty. See our Battery Assistance Program for details.)
- Used or salvaged parts.
- Preventative maintenance services.
- Normal wear and tear.
Overview of How to Obtain Warranty Service:
- Outside a 25 mile radius from Brakes and Beyond in Sterling VA:
- Be sure to have a copy of your Brakes and Beyond repair invoice available for proof of purchase.
- Prior to having any warranty repairs performed, contact the Worry-free Driving Warranty Administrator toll-free at (866) 588-0728 and select option 1 for warranty service. (Monday-Friday 8AM-8PM or Saturday 8AM-5:30PM Eastern Time.)
- The warranty program administrator will direct you to the nearest TECHNET PROFESSIONAL AUTO SERVICE® to handle the warranty repair.
- See Terms and Conditions for further procedure details including procedure for cases where there are no participating facilities near by.
- Inside a 25 mile radius from Brakes and Beyond in Sterling VA:
- Prior to having any warranty repairs performed, contact Brakes and Beyond by phone at 571-308-6995 or by email at email@example.com (Mon-Fri 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM)
- A Brakes and Beyond manager will respond by phone or email to schedule a mobile repair service appointment to handle the warranty repair.
If you are not yet a Brakes and Beyond customer but are just exploring our warranty program as part of your decision on whether or not to purchase parts and services from us, we encourage you to download the warranty program details page. If you are pleased with our warranty program, and would like to schedule an appointment, just give us a call at 571-308-6995, or if you need a quote just click on the button below to complete one of our convenient online quote request forms.
*Note1: For complete details on coverages, exclusions, procedures, etc. please download the complete Terms and Conditions of the warranty program.
**Note2: Our old warranty program was a local program administered by Brakes and Beyond within our Northern VA service area. It involved manufacturers’ parts replacement warranties of various lengths on parts, and our own Brakes and Beyond 12 month / 12,000 mile warranty on labor. For further information on warranties prior to May 1, 2016, call Brakes and Beyond at 571-308-6995. As of May 1, 2016, our new warranty program is a nationwide 24 Month / 24,000 Mile Parts Replacement and Labor Warranty Program. For further information on the new warranty program please read the detailed Terms and Conditions.